Maruzen Hydraulic Breakers
Hydraulic rock breakers (jack hammers) used in finishing and demolition work.
- Low Noise and Low Vibration
- No restriction for operating in a lower temperature
- Hydraulic lubricated at all times, easily maintained and less parts for repair
- Steels are common with pneumatic breakers
- Lightweight and compact
- All models except BH23K have anti-vibration handles
- Some models can source power from mini excavators
|Overall Length (mm)||428||566||660||660||702|
|Oil Flow (L/min)||20.5||15-20||18-22||18-22||20.5|
|Blow Per Minute (bpm)||2700||1450 (15L/min)||1650||1650||1500|
|Shank Size (Hex)||19 x 50mm||22 x 80mm||25 x 108mm||25 x 108mm||25 x 108mm|
NOTE: BH23K has anti-blank hammering feature for safer operation
Please download the data sheet for details on the Maruzen Hydraulic Breakers.