LADDER "LEVELizer" Leveller
The Ladder Levelizer is a ladder leveling device that can be used to increase ladder safety on many types of inclines with its 6 to 127mm wedge design.
- Spikes, stored at the rear, penetrate the ground for added stability grass, dirt, and other soft surfaces.
- The ladder hanger allows the Levelizer to hang on the ladder for storage and portability.
- The slip-resistant top surface keeps the ladder foot securely in place during use.
- The friction pads on the bottom of the Levelizer provide traction on hard surfaces, such as concrete or asphalt.
- The lightweight design allows portability.
- The heavy duty materials and construction of the product provide durability and strength exceeding limits of most ladders.
|Dimensions||54.6 x 17.8 x 13.3cm (LxWxH)|
Only use ladders for simple access jobs, or for a short duration. It’s best to work from ground level whenever possible.
You should also consider alternatives to a ladder, such as scaffolding or an elevated work platform.
Under section 19 of the Work Health and Safety Act 2011 (WHS Act), a person conducting a business or undertaking (PCBU) has a primary duty of care, so far as reasonably practicable, to ensure their workers and others are not exposed to a risk to their health and safety.
This includes ensuring adequate training, supervision and instruction has been provided regarding the safe use of ladders.
Please consult your states WorkSafe guidelines for the “Safe Use of Ladders”.
Click on the link to download more information on the LADDER "LEVELizer" Leveller.