Izumi S-32CC1 Hydraulic Cutter
The heavy-duty head design cuts up to 25mmOD, steel materials up to 19mmOD and features easily replaceable blades.
- The unit has anvil style cut blades for solid materials (Chain, Steel bar, Guy wire, Re-bar) and a flip-top latch for easy insertion of cutting material.
- The S-32CC1 hydraulic cutter was specially designed to cut the toughest EHS guy wire, ground and anchor rods.
- The anvil style, center-cut blades eliminate jamming problems common to shear type cutters, and the blades are easily replaced in the field.
- The tool is made of high-grade steel and has rubber handle grips.
- A flip-top latch opens the tool jaw to insert material to cut easily.
|Output Force (kN)||191|
|Reservoir Capacity (cc)||165|
|Max. Handle Force (N)||284|
|Size (mm)||685 (Length)|
Please download the catalogue page for details on the Izumi S-32CC1 Hydraulic Cutter.