Equalizer NS Series Nut Splitters
The Equalizer Nut Splitter range is designed to meet the challenges of bolted pipe-line flange joints.
- A single heat-treated tool-steel cutting tip has achieved 100 cuts of high-grade heavy hex nuts.
- Suitable for nuts 22.2mm A/F (7/8” A/F) up to 79.4mm A/F (3-1/8”)
The Complete Range of Nuts the Equalizer Nut Splitters Will Split Includes:
- Grade 2 Carbon steel heavy hex nuts
- Grade 2H Quenched & tempered carbon steel heavy hex nuts *
- Grade 2HM Quenched & tempered carbon steel heavy hex nuts, 100% hardness tested
- Grade 4 Quenched & tempered carbon-molybdenum heavy hex nuts
- Grade 7 Quenched & tempered alloy steel heavy hex nuts
- Grade 7M Quenched & tempered alloy steel heavy hex nuts, 100% hardness tested
- Grade 7L Quenched & tempered alloy steel heavy hex nuts, Charpy impact tested
- Grade 8 Stainless AISI 304 heavy hex nuts
- Grade 8M Stainless AISI 316 heavy hex nuts
* Grade 2H Heavy Hex high temperature nuts are the most common type used in the Petrochemical industry.
The NS Tool Range Includes a Selection of Either:
- ‘TI’ Integral Hydraulic tools which feature Equalizer’s proven small pump built into the back end of the tool; useful for subsea applications and when working at heights.
- No need for hoses, separate handpumps or couplings.
- 'TE' External Hydraulic tools (or remote head) which can be operated by an external pump and hose with couplings.
Please download the data sheets for details on the Equalizer NS Series Nut Splitters.