Durapac TTP-100 Portable 100T Track Pin Press
This portable track pin press makes it possible to disassemble and reassemble chain sections, driving wheels, pulleys, rollers, gears, bearings and shafts in the field or workshop.
- Safe and effective removal/installation of Track Pins, Master Pins, Bushings and Master Bushings
- Reduction in labour hours
- Cost effective
- Eliminates old dangerous methods
- Makes field operations easier
|Frame & Cylinder Weight||213kg|
|Complete TTP-100 Weight|
(packaged without pump & hose)
|Package Dimensions (Box)||1700mm x 600mm x 700mm (LxWxH)|
|Suitable for Pin Set Size|
|Min Ø (mm)||Max Ø (mm)||Min Length (mm)||Max Length (mm)|
- Hydraulic Hoses (Specify Length, Sold Separately)
- Pressure Gauges (Sold Separately Unless Otherwise Stated)
Every Durapac Portable 100T Track Pin Press Includes:
- 100T (929kN x 350mm stroke 700 Bar cylinder, C‐Frame, safety guards and lifting eyebolts).
- 10 sets of tooling to suit pin sizes: 19.3 – 23.7, 23.7 – 30.1, 30.1 – 33.2, 33.2 – 36.4, 36.4 – 39.6, 39.6 – 42.8, 42.8 – 45.9, 45.9 – 52.3, 52.3 – 58.6 & 58.6 – 60.2mm.
(These sizes will cover any tracked application in the marketplace - up to a Caterpillar D10 or Komatsu PC1250 Bulldozers, for example).
- 20T x 12mm stroke flat jack
- Set of hand tools
- Cylinder seal kit
- Chain block, Tripod, Flat sling (Used to assist the positioning of the Pin Press during operation in the field).
- Wooden carry case (Includes separate compartments for every pin set - each tooling set has the dimensions engraved on them accordingly).
Your Durapac distributor can supply upon request a tooling chart itemising different brands of machines, model numbers and track pin diameters used.
Refer to related products for hand, pneumatic, electric and petrol-powered pumps available to suit (Sold Separately).
Click on the link to download more information on the Durapac Portable 100T Track Pin Press.