Balmoral WM-CS-1B-O Series Overhead Conductor Warning Marker Flags
The Balmoral Warning Marker Flag is a purpose designed Hi Visibility Line Warning Marker ideal for low hanging wires, construction zones, low flying agricultural aircraft and many other applications.
- Compliant with AS 3891.2-2008 Clause 4.3.2C and 4.3.3C. Reflectors exceed the highest reflectivity of AS/NZS 1906.4 Class R.
What is the strength of the clamp?
Nylon 6 is a high strength material that has been used in the Electrical Industry for various connectors and clamps for over 30 years.
- It has also been used in many industries where High Strength is required, including the Motor Industry for various vehicle components such as Water Pumps etc.
Will the flag make a whistling sound when spinning?
The Warning Marker has been tested in a wind tunnel at varying wind speeds of up to 30m/s and during testing did not produce any noise.
What is the UV resistance?
Nylon 6 has been used in the Electrical Industry for over 30 years in various outdoor components and clamps.
- It includes UV stabilisers and has been proven to be very stable in outdoor conditions.
- All the metal components are made of Stainless Steel or Brass and are known to be very durable in outdoor conditions.
Will the clamp damage the cable when tightened?
No. All Clamping Components are manufactured in high strength Nylon 6 (not metal) and the Clamp Fingers are lined with rubber which will mould around the conductor and not crush or deform it.
These Warning Markers Feature:
- Premium High - Vis Reflectors
- Bayonet or Eye Ring fitting available
- Customised flags options available
- Universal plastic clamp fits all lines/cables/conductors from 2-50mm OD
- UV stabilised and tough non-conductive plastics
- Anti-creep Clamp design
- Installed with standard Live Line Tools
|Shotgun Stick Adaptor Model No.||WM-CS-E-1B-O|
|Bayonet Stick Adaptor Model No.||WM-CS-B-1B-O|
|Overall Length (mm)||470|
|Flag Length (mm)||300|
|Flag Width (mm)||300|
|Clamp & Body||Nylon 6|
|Threaded Shaft||Stainless steel|
|Lock nuts||Stainless steel|
|Maximum Tightening Torque (Nm)||4.14*|
Compliant with AS 3891.2-2008 Clause 4.3.2C and 4.3.3C. Reflectors exceed the highest reflectivity of AS/NZS 1906.4 Class R.
* Calculations as performed at leading Australian University
Click on the link to download more information on the Balmoral WM-CS-1B-O Series Overhead Conductor Warning Marker Flags.