alkitronic® EAF Series Battery Torque Wrench
ready for use, everywhere
Battery driven torque multiplier with release function.
The alkitronic® EAF is more than just user-friendly, its low weight and ergonomic design preserve your health.
- As noise emissions are very low, additional measures for occupational safety are redundant.
Due to its compact design, the torque multiplier can be handled comfortably when there is limited space to manoeuvre.
- Tighten bolts precisely, even without steady power supply
- Two 18V, 5.2 Ah lithium-ion battery packs ensure up to 360 screw joints in a row at maximum load
- Repeat shut off accuracy +/- 3% (same bolting connection).
- All alkitronic® torque multipliers are CE-certified.
- Alkitronic® EAF, battery-powered 2-speed torque multiplier for torques from 160 Nm to 6,000 Nm.
- Short fastening cycles: Fast gear for run down and power gear for highest torques and precision.
- Mobile and always ready for use: Compact design for convenient working in limited spaces or without power supply.
- Efficient operation: Fast and easy gear-changing, great torque range - you can choose from 22 torque values.
- Integrated fully-automatic release function: Caused by high torsional force it is often impossible repositioning the multiplier on the next bolt joint. The automatic release function enables a fast, secure “run free“ of the reaction absorber DMA and also relieve stresses within the multiplier.
- Low running costs: The low-wear, the synchronous motor is maintenance-free.
- Health-preserving: Low weight, ergonomically designed, low noise emissions. No noise protection necessary.
- High performance: Two lithium-ion battery packs ensure up to 360 screw joints in a row. Each battery features an LED charge level indicator.
- Exact shut-off torque even at low battery levels.
- High-performance gears, produced in a chip-free high-precision process.
- Very low susceptibility to damage and failure: Motor housing made of special polymer: Break-proof, impact-proof and resistant to corrosion.
- Intelligent energy management and faster workflow: Electronics protects battery cells from overcharging and depth discharge. Cooled battery packs
during recharging. This reduces charging times and enhances maximum performance and durability.
|Model No.||Torque Range (approx.) * Nm||Torque Range (approx.)* Ft/lbs||Square Drive|
|EAF2 / 80||160-850||120-625||3/4"|
|EAF2 / 150||260-1400||190-1035||3/4"|
|EAF2 / 200||300-2200||220-1625||1"|
|EAF2 / 280||350-2800||260-2065||1"|
|EAF2 / 300||370-3200||275-2360||1"|
|EAF2 / 400||450-4100||330-3025||1 1/2"|
|EAF2 /600||600-6000||445-4430||1 1/2"|
* When loosening bolts, a higher torque (up to 20 %) may be necessary (release torque).
Please download the datasheet for details on the alkitronic® EAF Series Battery Torque Wrench.