RGC FS20 Hydraulic Flat Saw c/w 5212212 Blade
The RGC FS20 Flat Saw uses hydraulic driect drive power to maintain constant cutting speeds and torque without belts, pulleys, excessive noise or exhaust fumes.
- Virtually maintenance free due to operating in a closed hydraulic system.
- Ideal for wall corner cuts due to the ability to cut flush with a perpendicular surface.
- Attach the Upright Handle for easy wall cutting at floor level and for curb cutting.
- Safely cuts a variety of materials in confined spaces, damp environments and underwater without risk of fumes or shock.
|Blade Size||50.8cm (20")|
|Cutting Depth||20.3cm (8")|
|Blade Speed||1830 rpm|
|Flow||30 LPM (8 gpm)|
|Pressure Range||138-172 bar (2000-2500 psi)|
|Weight||17.2kg (38 lbs.)|
- Cuts vertically, horizontally & underwater.
- Cuts concrete, reinforced concrete, aggregate, stone, brick, block, pipe and steel beams quickly and cleanly.
- Heavy duty hydraulic motor provides constant cutting speed under load.
- Modular frame design permits easy replacement of parts.
- Lightweight, rugged steel tube construction is lighter than gas saws.
- Dual-function trigger for automatic wet cutting.
- Accepts abrasive* or diamond blades.
- Use inside or outside with no exhaust pollutants.
- Heavy duty guard for flush cutting and guard attachment for normal cutting are standard features.
Includes 5212212 Blade for Med-Soft to very hard concrete with Rebar - dimensions 533mm x 3.2mm (21" x 0.125")
$3730.00 (ex GST)
Rating 2 - Goods are in good condition, may have been used for a demo at some point. 60 Day Limited Warranty.
We have 1 left in stock.
Sydney (Head Office): +61 (02) 9547 1844