Peels insulation jacket of the conductor.
- The NP-400 can peel insulation from a conductor with an O.D. of 10 to 32 mm and a maximum insulation thickness of 3 mm.
- This tool will not work on semiconductors since the cutting blade uses a scoop design to pull insulation away from the wire strands.
- It is most commonly used on jacketed aluminum and copper cables for both underground and overhead.
- The NP-400 can handle mid-span peeling as well as cable end preparation.
- A simple rotation and hand force is all it takes to remove the jacket
$142.80 (ex GST)
We have 1 left in stock.
Email us about this product
Or call Adelaide on (08) 8352 8866