Portable Winch PCW-5000 Petrol Powered Capstan Winch
Whenever you need to pull something, whether it's a cable, a transformer, your truck, or anything else, you now have access to 2000 kg of portable pulling power to work anywhere!
- Powered by a dependable 2.5 HP Honda™ engine the capstan Portable Winch™ will pull 1000 kg using a single line and 2000 kg using a double line at speeds of up to 18m/min.
- Weighing only 15 kg, the Portable Winch™ is easily carried.
- Can be anchored to anything using the 1.83m long sling provided or the hitch plate for vehicles.
Use the Portable Winch™ with any length of low stretch rope.
- We offer double-braided polyester rope in lengths of 30.5 m, 91.5 m and 183 m.
- The rope is tied to the object to be moved and wound three times around the capstan drum.
When the engine is running, the capstan rotates continuously and the friction created by pulling on the free end of the rope pulls the object.
- Load will move at a speed from 7.6 to 12 m / minute, depending on the weight of the load.
The 1000 kg pulling capacity of the Portable Winch™ compares with the biggest ATV electric winches but offers more advantages:
- Portability (anchors to any tree or stump)
- 100% duty cycle (vs. 20% duty cycle for electric winches)
- Constant pulling power (standard winches are rated for 1st layer pull)
- Unlimited rope length
- No kinks, pig tails or barbs on rope
|Engine||Honda 4-stroke, GHX-50 cc|
|Direct Line Pull||1000kg|
|Drum Size||57mm (Optional 85mm)|
*NOTE: One (1) anchor polyester sling 60mm x 2 m is always included with every winch.
Click on the links to download the catalogue pages on the Portable Winch PCW-5000 Petrol Powered Capstan Winch.